Start with checking the following:
- Is your data in a tabular format like Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- The first row of your spreadsheet should contain column names
- Try using our example spreadsheet template
If you've listed the address in multiple fields, such as address, city, and state, make sure proper columns are selected in the Validate and Set Options section.
BatchGeo does its best to guess the correct fields, but double check if markers are not appearing where expected.
If you are still having trouble, try the following:
- If your map is getting stuck on a certain row, or only mapping the first X number of rows in your data, check the row for any unusual formatting such as special characters or double quotes.
- Try pasting your data into a text editor or a blank spreadsheet first before copy and pasting it into BatchGeo.
Cannot make map troubleshooting tips